Sunday, February 3, 2013

Maayong udto!

Cge, nami gid ang semana ini. Good week this week. Sort of. I've had the flu all week but didnt really pay much attention till about Sunday when I actually had time to sit. We've been working so hard this week trying to find new people to teach and getting our investigators ready for baptism next month:)) We have 5 with a date and I'm so excited for them. I found out this week I'm in the hardest area in the mission with the hardest companion. It came as a huge suprise cause we get along soooo well and have been having so much fun. And the area ROCKS! I really loooove the people so much. I guess it just depends on the missionaries. You just need to get out there and work. Its been great seeing how really nothing can stop this work, not even my weaknesses. Last week I was soo worried about how I would lead this area and help it improve but this week, I've felt so inspired and motivated to really be a useful instrument to the Lord:)) I love this work! Its such a blessing to be here. We're also working with a few youth to prepare them for their missions so we always have people working with us! I love my mission:)) I'm pretty much fluent now. I've learned more this week than I have the past 6 months! Ahhh, exhausted and it feels so good. It was weird that P-Day came so quickly. 

Anyway, having a great time teaching and just dropping the spirit wherever we go. We got invited  by a minister to go to his church and discuss religion. He was really nice and its good to see others have the same desire to serve the Lord regardless of the religion. Should be a fun week!

Hurrah for Israel!

Palangga ko sa inyo tanan!

No comments:

Post a Comment